If you need a good morning quote. We have inspirational quotes, motivational quotes, and morning affirmations to get you in a great mood!
A good morning quote is always going to be a fantastic idea to start your early mornings with.
Think about it. When you wake up and brush your teeth, what are the first things you think about?
Are your morning thoughts positive or negative?
If they are the latter, then it is wise to read a good morning quote after you wake yourself up.
Quotes are simply the best way to think more positively in the morning and throughout the day and they do a remarkable job at conjuring up all the good positive vibes you need to tackle yet another day.
So let’s take a look and see how some good morning quotes can benefit your life if you happen to read just one per day!
Why read a good morning quote in the morning?
Like I said earlier, good morning quotes are the perfect way to start your day off the right way!
That way you can accomplish whatever it is you want to get done with a more positive frame of mind.
With a good morning quote, one may also find that extra burst of motivation and encouragement, especially when beginning another long day in this world.
Moreover, since we all know that starting our day off on the right foot is extremely important to accomplish our goals, it can be hard to do sometimes.
Did you know that the hardest part of waking up in the morning isn’t actually getting out of bed?
It’s figuring out how to start your day off right, and that is why a good morning quote has the power to change that around.
These good morning quotes to start your day right are a collection of inspirational quotes that will help you wake up and get going.
How will you benefit from reading a good morning quote?
Before you head into the list of good morning quotes … you have to read the benefits of how positive thinking can change your life!
Not only is reading positive quotes a great way to set the tone for a productive and successful day, but you have to know the benefits of starting your day with an inspirational and good motivational quote in the morning.
Good morning quotes benefits include:
- You’ll have a good morning with enthusiasm every day
- Start your day on a positive note
- Receive an inspirational message to wake up and feel happy
- Increase productivity by being in the best mood possible
- Help start your day on the right foot
- Provide you with inspiration and motivation if you’re feeling down
- Be an eye-opener to motivate yourself into getting started for the day
- Attract positivity towards yourself, which will result in others being more receptive to your words
Similar: 43 Inspiring Self Worth Quotes To Love Yourself Again
Are these good morning quotes hand-selected?
In order to change how you think, reading the best good morning quotes to start your day, will always be the best way to change your outlook in life.
However, the problem is, most websites have a limited number of good-quality quotes available in their database, so you end up having to sift through hundreds or thousands of mediocre quotes just to find one good quote.
It’s not fun at all!
That is exactly why each quote has been carefully selected to make sure you have something positive to read every single day!
And these good morning quotes were hand-selected so you can refer back to them whenever you need to read one for the day.
So every morning, spend some time coming back for more inspiring and motivational quotes to get and stay inspired for the day.
50 Good Morning Quotes to Start Your Day Right
Good morning inspirational quotes:
1. If you are determined to make your dreams a reality, you can make them a reality today. Good morning.
2. Every day is a milestone towards the next goal. Don’t waste time. Get out there and try your best. Good morning.
3. You have the ability to move mountains. Do not let other people bring you down. Do what you are best at & always do your best. Good morning.
4. Don’t look at today as a normal day when you get up from your sleep. It is the day that will lead you to prosperity. Grab every opportunity that exists on this beautiful day and get out there, because soon the sun will set and everything will disappear. Good morning.
5. When you get up from your sleep, remember to believe in yourself. Know that you can overcome any obstacles. You can achieve amazing things if you believe in yourself. Good morning.
6. Many people will attempt to bring you down. They will make fun of you and try to tear you down. You have to believe in your abilities, and be strong and take on any challenge that may come. This is how you build a life your way. Have a wonderful day!
7. You will never see today the same way again. Do your best to make it a success. Do not relax. You will succeed if you push harder. Good morning.
8. Go out and do your best. You will see results. Good morning.
9. Every day is a new chapter in your life. Everybody has the ability to make this new chapter beautiful, and you are no exception. Good morning!
10. This morning, as you look up, someone is taking their last breath. The moral? Be grateful for the life you have, and make the most of it. Good morning.
11. Today is another beautiful day for you. Start each day with hope and determination. You will be able to achieve any success you desire. Good morning.
12. When you get up in the morning and set out on your journey, remember that those who believe in themselves will be the ones who achieve their goals and pursue them relentlessly. You can be one of these people, I’m sure. Have a great day.
13. Today is the day that you dreamed of yesterday and so it will be until the end of time. This day then is your day of opportunity. Good morning!
14. Every day is another chance to make your life better. Good morning!
15. Smile it makes you attractive, it changes your mood, it relieves stress and it helps you stay positive. Good morning!
16. Knowledge is always greater than money because you have to secure the money but Knowledge will secure yourself. Good Morning.
17. Love, peace, and joy. Good morning!
‘Good Morning’ Quotes and Sayings.
18. “I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up.” – Benjamin Franklin.
19. “The early bird gets the worm.”
20. “A good morning starts with a smile and ends with a laugh.”
More inspiring self worth morning quote ideas:
21. “Waking up this morning, I smile. 24 brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
22. “Waking up early, connecting with nature, and having my quiet time are priorities to me, and they are non-negotiable.” – Danette May
23. “The day will be what you make it, so rise, like the sun, and burn.” – William C. Hannan
24. “This morning may there be a little more energy in your steps and more caffeine in your coffee. Here’s to another great day!”
25. “For each new morning let there be a flow of love. Let there be a light of happiness in every direction.” – Amit Ray
26. “Now that your eyes are open, make the sun jealous with your burning passion to start the day. Make the sun jealous or stay in bed.” – Malak El Halabi
27. “Life laughs at you when you are unhappy. Life smiles at you when you are happy. But, life salutes you when you make others happy.” – Charlie Chaplin
28. “When I first open my eyes upon the morning meadows and look out upon the beautiful world, I thank God I am alive.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
29. “Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others; unsuccessful people are always asking, ‘What’s in it for me?'”
30. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”
31. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it’s all that matters.”
32. “If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.” – Elon Musk
33. “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” – Yoko Ono
34. “I used to love night best but the older I get the more treasures and hope and joy I find in mornings.” – Terri Guillemets
35. “Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it.” – Richard Whately
36. “First thing every morning before you arise say out loud, ‘I believe,’ three times.” – Ovid
37. “When I wake up in the morning, I feel like a billionaire without paying taxes.” – Ernie Banks
38. “Waking up on the right side of bed starts with waking up early and getting a head start on the day, so you’re not living in someone else’s time zone.”
39. “I will wake up every morning and do my best to make sure I’m giving 100% of myself to whatever I’m doing.”
40. “You don’t need more hours in a day; you just need one more minute per hour.”
41. “Every morning, my dad would have me looking in the mirror and repeat: “Today is going to be a great day; I can, and I will.” – Gina Rodriguez
42. “I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.” – J. B. Priestley
43. “I’ve got nothing to say but it’s okay, good morning, good morning” — The Beatles
44. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” — Nelson Mandela
45. “It’s never too late or too soon for anything- it’s only too long if you wait until tomorrow”
46. “A successful person has made mistakes, but then turned those lessons into wisdom.”
47. “One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now.” – Paulo Coelho
48. “We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in.” – Arianna Huffington
49. “The world is full of dreamers, there aren’t enough who will move ahead and begin to take concrete steps to actualize their vision.” – W. Clement Stone
50. “There is enormous power in nailing your morning routine, but there’s even more power in adapting to it when it doesn’t happen as we’d like.” – Terri Schneider
51. Don’t think about the things you didn’t accomplish yesterday. Instead, focus on what today holds for you. To make tomorrow bright, work hard! Good morning!
Why a good morning quote will help you stay motivated?
Daily motivation can be hard. While there is no better way than smiling when you wake up each morning. You need to have a resource like a good morning quote to help get you going.
Here are the top good morning quotes & affirmations to hopefully inspire you on whatever challenges come up throughout your morning commute, workday, lunch break (or any other part of the day).
Why should you read a positive quote in the morning?
Since most of us wake up and instantly check our phones or computers which only leads to negative news stories and social media posts.
The result? You’re more likely to feel stressed out, overwhelmed, or depressed before you even leave for work.
Reading positive quotes in the morning is a little way you can have more control over your mornings and hopefully the day ahead.
What is the best good morning quote?
I personally think that this quote…
“Today is the day that you dreamed of yesterday and so it will be until the end of time. This day then is your day of opportunity “
That this is the best good morning quote!
The reason why I hand chose this quote personally as the best quote is that I have had this quote memorized for over 20 years.
I first read this quote in Rachel Ashwells Shabby chic home redecorating book back when I was a teenager and I loved it so much that I even used this quote on my first vision board that I created.
If this quote resonates with you as much as it does with me, please let me know in the comments down below!
Lastly, there’s even more good news when it comes to reading a good morning quote each morning.
A good morning quote is always going to be able to help you wake up feeling refreshed and ready to take on the world.
Not only that but starting your day with a positive thought can make a huge difference in how we feel throughout the rest of our day.
That’s why making reading positive morning quotes such a great habit to adapt and stick around.
They’re also designed to be shared with friends and family so everyone can feel great all day long if you decide to share the inspiration.
If you find a quote that you resonate with, pick it and repeat it for the day.
That’s how I’ve incorporated my good morning quotes into my daily life and it has turned some of the toughest days around for me.
I hope the same for you!
For more inspiring morning routine ideas, read these:
43 Inspiring Self Worth Quotes To Love Yourself Again
12 Bad Morning Habits You Have to Avoid
7 Simple Morning Habits to Start the Day Right
10 Habits That’ll Help You Create A Powerful Morning Routine
6 Habits You Really Should Avoid Doing Early In The Morning
Welcome to Everything Abode, your daily inspiration for every activity at home!
Our goal is to inspire you to live an elegant and chic lifestyle from the comfort of your home.
We’ll help you express yourself through authentic style, aesthetic beauty, and stylish home decor.
Subscribe to Get the Tools That Make My Blog Successful!
When you join my newsletter, I'm going to send you insider advice and tools that I use to grow my blog! I only save the BEST for my email list so don't wait!