Have you ever done a full set of journal prompts before?
No one likes feeling lost or overburdened in life.
And since journaling can be so cathartic, it’s even easier if you have a list of prompts that can help guide you along the way.
Journal prompts are all about practicing mindfulness.
That way you can get crystal clear on your life’s purpose and improve your relationship with you.
Since that’s the most important relationship you’ll ever have in your life? There’s no time like the present then to delve in, put pen to paper, and do some active soul searching.
If you have some unanswered questions in life regarding your purpose? You’ll have a chance to look at your life (a bit differently than you have in the past) by doing some of these much needed prompts below.
Here are 19 self-discovery prompts to help you actively seek a more fulfilling life, so you can get crystal clear on your divine purpose in life!
- 33 Journal Prompts For Self-Discovery In The New Year
- How to Start a New Life with a Negative Past
- How to Wake Up Early Without Feeling Depressed
But first, here’s what you should keep in mind…
Why are these 19 prompts important?
These prompts are specifically formulated to help you focus on your most cherished memories, prompt you to look within, so you can create a personal narrative (that helps to express meaning and purpose in your life), to get a crystal clear view on where you are heading.
Journal prompts are also the best way to figure out your true purpose in life, especially if you have some questions that are still left unanswered.
Now some of these may not compel you to dive into your purpose right away but doing so may also help you see an ‘overall theme’ that you may need to ponder and research more on to truly find your true purpose in life. Enjoy!
1. My life is most ideal when…
2. What’s a lie I told myself that doesn’t feel right? What’s one story I could start to tell myself instead?
3. When I was a child, I loved to…
4. What were the most important recent events in my life?
5. What is most important to me?
6. How can I take something I’m already good at and do something different using those skills?
7. What was my experience of life meaning and purpose recently?
8. What’s one huge goal I have for myself?
9. What is the one experience that I think will make my life complete?
10. How can I use my talents to better serve humanity?
11. I feel most alive when?
12. What is the one thing I feel genuinely most excited about?
13. What do I lose myself in?
14. What is the one thing that I did recently that made me lose track of time?
15. What unique qualities do I have?
16. How do I want to be remembered 50 years from now?
17. What’s a list of things that I love most about myself?
18. What would I do with one million dollars?
19. How can I make the world a better place?
Canvas One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book – This handy journal could house all of your prompts on self-discovery.
If you are feeling like you need more clarity on where you are headed? This is especially very important to do. Journal prompts are such a valuable tool and I hope you found these helpful as I did.
Hi, my name is Rebecca and I am the face behind Everything Abode! I am a lifestyle and wellness writer based out of Vancouver Island. When I’m not writing or exploring mountains and beaches with my furry rescue, I love spending time learning creative ways to manifest a healthy home. Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to Get the Tools That Make My Blog Successful!
When you join my newsletter, I'm going to send you insider advice and tools that I use to grow my blog! I only save the BEST for my email list so don't wait!